Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got some stratus r/t wheels on e-bay. Got the wheels for $200 bucks. They really change the look of the car and their wider so you can strap on bigger tires with out sidewall buldgeing. These wheels come in crome & alloy and make a great alternative to aftermarket wheels that could cost up to 4 times as much. And another plus was I sold my stock wheels for $300 so I got custom looking wheels and made a bill on the deal!!! If your not on a Donald Trump budget check em out.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
My brother has an R/T coupe. It might be fun just to swap to see what they look like.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Note that only the Stratus R/T SEDAN rims will fit. The coupe has 5x114.3 bolt pattern.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Oh. Well, I'm glad I didn't go try.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if someone could tell me how to post pics i'll post a few.

·
Registered
732 Posts
all the rt wheels i found were 17 by 6.5 which would the same size as originals

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Stratus R/T Sedan rims (17"x7")

·
Registered
732 Posts
SICK!!!!!!!! the ones i saw listed on ebay all said 5x100 17x6.5 must just be a misprint or something

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
hmm, might be 17x6.5, but as smoger pointed out, that's still a half inch more, and they run 225's quite nicely.

·
Registered
732 Posts
anyone know where i could pick up a set of 4?

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
225/45/17's fit perfect on these wheels! I'm running general UHP's (Ultra High Proformance) i got from discount tires online. Wheels & tires for less than $600 bucks rocks. Tires aren't quite as good as the bfg's that came on the car in the handling dept. but im more of a drag racer than autocrosser anyway. General's still have some serious grip!!

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
not bad at all ..... i wonder how cheap i can find a set for?

·
Registered
732 Posts
man i want a set now
lol dre nice those commercials are so damn funny!
do you know what time it is? it's time to UN-PIMP your auto

1 - 18 of 18 Posts