• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you americans stoopidest kind on earth. DODGE IS SUCKS!! SRT-4 car is shits. by a honda good good car and live long years!! -Myuki Hasegawa

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
PoopGiant said:
you americans stoopidest kind on earth. DODGE IS SUCKS!! SRT-4 car is shits. by a honda good good car and live long years!! -Myuki Hasegawa
you being serious asshole? i really hope you are joking around because you have absolutely no clue what the hell you are talking about!!!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
you know what i find even funnier? that you people reply to him. if you all shutup the thread dies fast (including me!)

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
dont sweat it guys, it probably some idiot from nazi oc or clubsi or one of those other forums that are scared of the srt and have nothing better to do than come here and start shit. and to reply to you why buy honda? cuz u got vtec?????? lol we got boost biotch :twisted: honda sure as hell doesnt, and ill take boost over vtec anyday :lol:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
i motion for a ban...who seconds it?

·
Registered
2,015 Posts

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
man that makes him what a retarded immigrant? whoops we'll id be putting myself down..cant do that :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
867 Posts
What is the difference between him and the other trrolls and drunk people allowed to post, I wrote EKOOL about these poeple and he told me the freedom of speech act.....so why not let him stay!!!!! He maybe a BUTT....Ekool layed down the law, so let the BUTTMONKEY stay.......
Hippies.

-James

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
oh really we cant ban you? lol you must be a dumb japanese(no offense to the other cool japanese) we have stopped your kind before and im sure we can do it again.....how bout you go drive your riced out honda and leave us alone......your insight isnt fast enough to play with the dodge boys

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
LMAO. :lol: Come on guys, he's not insulting us, he's just trying to learn the English Language. If being a mental midget is against the law, then lock him up, but I say, pity this less fortunate Honda owner. He doesn't know any better. Maybe he will see the light. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Acidryno said:
What is the difference between him and the other trrolls and drunk people allowed to post, I wrote EKOOL about these poeple and he told me the freedom of speech act.....so why not let him stay!!!!! He maybe a BUTT....Ekool layed down the law, so let the BUTTMONKEY stay.......
Hippies.

-James
Damnnnnnn.....Ok. It is return to the POOPY BOY butt jokes.

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Acidryno said:
Hippies.

-James
Damnnnnnn.....Ok. It is return to the POOPY BOY butt jokes. Grunge, can you trace the IP to a location?

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I'm sure everyone realizes if no one responds, troll gets tired, troll moves on to next forum... :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
tis true Grunge-ous Maximus

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
101 Replies
39 Participants
Codyi2006
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing