Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have stock wheels and tires for sale local i need them fast thanks, i will trade my 19 for them or $

·
Premium Member
3,241 Posts
masshisteria has his, PM him ill let him know your interested. how much for the 19's?

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
19 i will trade even for some stockers, but u will need 2 new tires for them. anyone help me out

·
Registered
815 Posts
I have two of them

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month, 2011 Calendar C
8,393 Posts
Why are you so itchin to get rid of your 19s? Got better pictures of them?

*edit* I dont have stockers but I have 18s with brand new fkn tires on em

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
any pics of the 18, i want to get rid of the 19 for two reasons one- i need two new tires and two they are pretty beat up they look real good from a distance but up close they have a lot of curb rash. so im in the market for wheels and tires. also i need them quick because this id my dd

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month, 2011 Calendar C
8,393 Posts
Tires are BFG G-Force Sports 225/40ZR18
Rims are Katana Destinys Hyperblack w/polished Lip, one chip in one rim, and a scratch on the face of the "Katana" in another.

Whats wrong with the tires on yours? Id like to see the "curb rash" too.

I have over 2,000 pictures of my car if you want other ones.

These need spacers, which I have. They're 6mm spacers. I also have two friends with stock wheels who want aftermarket ones, one set is painted black on the inner spokes, the other set is straight up stock.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the only pics i have of mine r at photobucket.com and look up my profile [email protected]--- i have 2 bad tires due to one of them blowing out at 60mph and me almost crashing my ride, the side wall is folded over the rim and its better to replace them all at once or at least in pairs. im just ready for a new look

·
Registered
598 Posts
i'll sell you my 18's

they are konig "troubles" w/ nitto 555's -kinda wide tho-245/40/zr18..
rims are in decent shape, tires in great shape

i'll even take your 19's as partial trade, if your interested

1 - 11 of 11 Posts