Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the middle of doing a boost leak test and I just noticed that my stock cold side pipe touches the slave cylinder. Anyone else have this problem?? I'm going to try adjusting the pipe and re-tightening the hose clamps. Is there anything else I can do?

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The part where it meets the throttle body was off by a 1/4 inch, so I adjusted it and tightened the clamp. Now there's only a 1/8 gap inbetween. Pretty close if you ask me. I have no idea how long its been rubbing but I'm glad I spotted it. It would be a good idea to go and check yours as my car only has 15k miles on it. :wah?!:

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold), SRT of the Month
7,512 Posts
My hard pipe is very close to my slave cylinder. But I've never had a problem, even when blowing it off. Although I had a friend blow off the hard pipe once at the track and broke the slave cylinder.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
turbo666 said:
My hard pipe is very close to my slave cylinder. But I've never had a problem, even when blowing it off. Although I had a friend blow off the hard pipe once at the track and broke the slave cylinder.

I just ordered a set of T-bolt clamps so hopefully that will never happen to me. :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts