Dodge SRT Forum banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Does the Mopar stage 2 with turbo toys come with a upgraded turbo or does it still use the stock turbo TD04LR?

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Does the Mopar stage 2 with turbo toys come with a upgraded turbo or does it still use the stock turbo TD04LR?
Stage 2 was a computer, 3-Bar MAP&TIP, WGA, 682cc Injectors and the toys option got you an intercooler sprayer on a timer switch, some LED lights, boost control, 100 octaine switch.

wheres the brake master cap? lol. odd thing to be missing.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Thanks for the info lilviper! 👌🏽

😂 right 🤷🏽‍♂️ exactly what i was thinking and the coolant cap too. I’m going to check the car out this coming Wednesday. If all checks up ok then I’ll be buying it. I wonder if the stage 2 would pass CA emissions? 🤔

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Thanks for the info lilviper!

right exactly what i was thinking and the coolant cap too. I’m going to check the car out this coming Wednesday. If all checks up ok then I’ll be buying it. I wonder if the stage 2 would pass CA emissions?
No none of the stage cars are designed to be used on pollution controlled vehicles.

They will not pass Californias commie rules.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
No none of the stage cars are designed to be used on pollution controlled vehicles.

They will not pass Californias commie rules.

Damn.. Yeah i kinda figured that. Maybe i can put everything back to stock spec. Not sure how much of a pain that would be.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Damn.. Yeah i kinda figured that. Maybe i can put everything back to stock spec. Not sure how much of a pain that would be.
Most Californians (That I've ever met) do something highly illegal. They just change to stock, to pass smog at the least reputable place possible, then switch it back until its elsmoggo time again.

Other more crafty ones form an LLC in a different state, transfer ownership of the vehicle to the LLC and then plate it in that non-commie state thereby bypassing the smog rules entirely and live life as a slightly more free person.

Others buy teslas and contribute to the downfall of society (you know who you are).

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Most Californians (That I've ever met) do something highly illegal. They just change to stock, to pass smog at the least reputable place possible, then switch it back until its elsmoggo time again.

Other more crafty ones form an LLC in a different state, transfer ownership of the vehicle to the LLC and then plate it in that non-commie state thereby bypassing the smog rules entirely and live life as a slightly more free person.

Others buy teslas and contribute to the downfall of society (you know who you are).

Or just pay for a crooked smog and call it a day.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
These are all the codes that popped up P0202 P0113 P0073 P0633. I passed on the car but still having second thoughts about it… 😓

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
These are all the codes that popped up P0202 P0113 P0073 P0633. I passed on the car but still having second thoughts about it…
No, that is an intercooler sprayer.

willing to bet its been beaten pretty hard.
P0202 #2 injector circuit code. probably a bad injector.
P0113 IAT is disconnected... duh. its not connected..
P0073 Ambient air temp sensor.. duh its not connected.
P0633 is a stage computer, SKIM isnt programmed.. not a real code.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
No, that is an intercooler sprayer.

willing to bet its been beaten pretty hard.
P0202 #2 injector circuit code. probably a bad injector.
P0113 IAT is disconnected... duh. its not connected..
P0073 Ambient air temp sensor.. duh its not connected.
P0633 is a stage computer, SKIM isnt programmed.. not a real code.

id offer 4 grand and see. lotsa unknowns there.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Yeah bro. It was a R&D car and had lots of dyno time from what i was told. Which is a lot worse then just regular (WOT pulls at times) driving. So yeah i agree with you. A lot of shit was just missing and not working. Which was especially disappointing since the damn car only had 5k miles. Ended up passing it by. 8k was the offer in the beginning but nah. Got there and ended up offering 4.5k.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts