Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I cant really tell... its way far off, it could be a stock or stage 3 turbo...cant tell from that far away., do you have a pic of the turbo?

its got a turbo toys pigtail... so its probably a stage car.

it also has a nitrous solenoid...

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I cant really tell... its way far off, it could be a stock or stage 3 turbo...cant tell from that far away., do you have a pic of the turbo?

its got a turbo toys pigtail... so its probably a stage car.

it also has a nitrous solenoid...

Ok yeah. It was mentioned that it had a setup for nitrous. I was planning on buying the car. It only has 5k miles. I just really wanted it to be stock as much as possible. I’ll try to get some more pics for you.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
S3 turbo will say Mopar on compressor cover

if it doesn’t have red and blue toys switch’s on the console it’s likely stock

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That looks like a td05... but i need side pics that show these 2 areas.
I havent had ny turbo out the the car in a decade..

Thanks a lot man for the information. I really appreciate it. I’ll ask him if he can take those angle pics. So for sure it isn’t stock?

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Looks like a nitrous express kit. Could be something else.. but i have no idea what. one of those intercooler spray bars?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok. Trying to get more pics soon. So he confirmed there’s a stage2 emblem on the back. So maybe it isn’t nitrous and it’s those intercooler sprayers.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How bad would it be to drive the car about 200 miles without the intake box on? Think it would hurt anything?

·
Super Moderator
16,333 Posts
You should really have something to filter the air going into the turbo. I know the HUGE turbo guys at the track run wide open, and some people here might say it is okay, but it only takes a little bit of sandy grime sucked in there to really ruin your day.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Reactions: YellowSRT805

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I confirmed that the car does have the blue and red switch’s in side the car on the console.
Also I’ll be getting side pics of the compressor side of the turbo tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts