Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
quick question for all the power gurus out there. im ordering my wideband soon and also the PTP FPR mod (an additional 14-18% ive read) and the PTP map clamp/tip. my mods include 3in bdj's dump exhaust, k&n drop in, msd wires, agp wastegate. i was wondering once i get these other mods would it be safe to run 19-20 psi and still hold a safe 12 to 11 afr. or what would be a safe boost level. and also i was told the power would be close to 260-270whp. thanks for any advice. :hi:

-chris

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
btw i could really care less about hp im more about track times.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
srtflynhgh said:
quick question for all the power gurus out there. im ordering my wideband soon and also the PTP FPR mod (an additional 14-18% ive read) and the PTP map clamp/tip. my mods include 3in bdj's dump exhaust, k&n drop in, msd wires, agp wastegate. i was wondering once i get these other mods would it be safe to run 19-20 psi and still hold a safe 12 to 11 afr. or what would be a safe boost level. and also i was told the power would be close to 260-270whp. thanks for any advice. :hi:

-chris
Just keep a/f around 11.1-11.6 and you should be good.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
i have the ptp upgraded spring and fpr mod 75psi, and i spike around 22 hold 19 and [email protected] 20 will be safe with your mods, the mapclamp will definately help. All you really need now is an intercooler. The intercooler will also allow for more boost.

·
Registered
806 Posts
after i got the ptp ftm i turned the auto tune off and and set the global correction to pull 5% fuel, and the leanest i got was 11.6. and that was with the ftm pulling 5% off everything. i'm running 21 pounds of boost, and now i'm b/w 11.8 and 12.00. My 2nd gear pulls like 1st and 3rd pulls like 2nd. my car is now redonculous!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts