Dodge SRT Forum banner
21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
40 in the 1/8??
Yea the 1/8 wasn't working correct they said. It was at Royal purple raceway. Zoe and Cano where there first time on skinnies gave me that 60'.

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
were you spraying on the back half?
theres no way you picked up 5 mph from last run on a maxed out setup.
I know you trapped 118 when you went 11.7.

where did you find that extra 50 hp?
No spray and we couldt believe it either but it was two times,hopefully friday we will tKe car to a dif track

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Again why would we lie about something i did it two times and incould believe it either but well it happened and our calculations also confirmed it,we will try our best to take car on friday,my little one is sick and wifey also so let see what happens

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
Again why would we lie about something i did it two times and incould believe it either but well it happened and our calculations also confirmed it,we will try our best to take car on friday,my little one is sick and wifey also so let see what happens
What do you mean 'your calculations confirmed it'? Also, I'm not saying YOU lied. I'm saying your track infrareds were lying. Did you run the slipping clutch pass in the same track and lane as the 123? Maybe the 118 was a lie as well. Did you even try the other lane?

·
Registered
114 Posts
The 118.5 pass was one month ago at west palm beach
We change the clutch and installed a 6 puck disc.

And the week before the 118.5 pass the car did 117 2 times and I have video of that too.

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Updated per dragvan's latest time. He beat his 11.47 with a 11.378. Great work sir!

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
It's because dragvan knows how to drive and prep his car properly

21 - 40 of 79 Posts