Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well here are a few vids i put together my uncle 05 SRT4 the he just picked up 2weeks ago and has had the time to do a little street racing

the car is a 05 SRT that he picked up with only 4,500 miles on it and its bone stock down to the paper airfilter

here it the vid of the car the 2nd day he had it. the 2000 GT vert is my car and so is the 03 cobra chase car

05 SRT4 stock VS 2 Mustang GT's

Click here to see Video

05 SRT4 Stock VS 01 Roush stage 2 and Z28 this is just a few days old

I seen that i cant spell and it was real late when i was making the Vid :knockhead

Click here to see Video

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
doodad said:
Beating on a stock FWD srt-4 with RWD modded mustangs with DRs. Yeah, Very fair.

um no i was putting it up b/c i was surprised that the SRT did so well he beat the red GT from a Dig 2 times and a roll, he beat my bolton GT from a roll, he would of kicked the roush a*s if 3ppl were not in the car

NCNTRL516 said:
uncle can't launch worth a damn otherwise he woulda eaten those stangs, cept maybe the rousch
didnt you see him out launching a Mustang with 315 DR's ?? and a Z28??

The Roush is only a stage 2

Stage 1 v6 stang

Stage 2 Bolt on GT

Stage 3 Supercharged GT with bolt ons

i also killed the Roush with my GT b4 anyways

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
wow...only had the car 2 weeks and already out street racing it? I'll look forward to hearing about this on the news soon. No wonder my f*&$# insurance rates keep going up

·
Premium Member
8,146 Posts
uhhhh if you buy a fast car why the fuck would you wait any time to race it.....so its ok if he races it after a month but 2 weeks isn ok.....your dumb

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
And people like you are the reason my insurance goes up as well. Lol, and you want to call me dumb? How many fucking threads have there been in the last year of dumbfucks street racing and getting people killed? Or better yet how many of those people killed someone else? It's stupid fucked up people like you who put myself, my wife, and most importantly my 5 month old child in danger everytime I get into my car. Grow the fuck up already, and don't call me dumb before thinking about the words that are coming out of your mouth. Take it to the track dipshit

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
how the fuck did a stock srt-4 beat all those???

The mustangs had boost leaks.

sig worthy
haha I like it! seriously though..shouldnt they be killing a stock srt?

·
Registered
701 Posts
stage 2 is as fast a GT mustang. stage 2 has upgraded suspension and body kit. it does not have boost leaks.. lol nub only a stage 3 is supercharged. stage 3 mustang roush > saleen

·
Registered
8,789 Posts
in one of those races i thought the camera man was gonna get hit lol

i was like OH SHIT WTF WATCH OUT!#@

·
Registered
293 Posts
well all i can say is most of those guys need to learn to drive. gettin beat off the line by a fwd car on the streets, and a few of em had Dr's on em, that's sad. strong running srt no doubt though.

·
Registered
221 Posts
obviously,the LT1 was a horrible driver. The stang kills i can believe.

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Swbd4L said:
stage 2 is as fast a GT mustang. stage 2 has upgraded suspension and body kit. it does not have boost leaks.. lol nub only a stage 3 is supercharged. stage 3 mustang roush > saleen
lol i didnt know that, thats good to know. now im gona start playing with some dude who just got a roush mustang last week. he came to our local spot in my town and blew it sideways before i got there to try and showoff. maybe ill try and showoff for him when i blow by:eveilgrin

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
mattmoto441 said:
well there was a SRT track day the 23rd and i took my GT and ran a bunch of SRTs and found that they are faster on the street then the track lol

Click here to see Video

yes matt, and all but 2 of those srts are stock, and your gt is far from stock...haha

1 - 20 of 24 Posts