Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want a new wga but want it to look stock, or like the stage-2 WGA... Can you buy just the S2 WGA? I'd get the AGP but it's a gold color... I looked at the forge one but it's screwed together.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Check the buy/sell parts area, there are usually a couple S2 WGA for sale in there. Also, I think that dasmopar may have one for sale soon.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Somebody did a "welfare wga mod" a while back, but I can't find it. Pretty much boiled down to shortening the length of the rod by about 1/4 inch (or something like that) by decreasing the angle of the bends - if that makes much sense to you.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
iupui1299 said:
turbochargers.com has one the looks exactly like stock because it once was...they change teh springs...supposed to be a good unit.
Yeah I recall seeing that way back, but I checked there last night and saw something else :(

this is close, but not perfect.

I'll check again...

dasmopar said:
I should have one for sale monday, for 125 new in the box. Never installed on anything.
If I can convince the wife I need one now... I'll take it! :thumbsup: I'll let you know. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I have got one right now in the Buy/Sell section for $100 shipped. It is brand new in the box as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.