Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You passed in front of my House on Old Archibald??? Heard the car and jumped outta bed, but couldnt catch ya.

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whats Up

Blue Acuma said:
If it was blue it could have been me I work right off of Arch and the 60. Btw getting on the freeway after work around 4:45 to 5:00 I was passed by 3 other blue SRT-4's right before the 15 on the 60. Thanks for the thumbs up :tongue:
It was Silver and I live on Archibald and Chino. Where do you work? Thats the only SRT I've seen since I've beem here.

·
Registered
13,658 Posts
Sup g sorry to jack your thread.Wus up man did you get your car back running again man.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Seirously I passed two other blues as well on my way from school...i was one of the stock e-blues on the 60 towards the 15 jct. I saw a silver one with no wing on the 10 near archibald on my way to school...had SRTOC plate frame :thumbsup: . Also Saw another blue near Fairmount Park. I think the majority of SRT owners are in the Ontario, Chino, Upland area lol

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's Fixed

SUFIZTIC said:
It was Silver and I live on Archibald and Chino. Where do you work? Thats the only SRT I've seen since I've beem here.
Got my baby back, but not before I went to the dealership to see for myself why I needed a new gas tank, since the one I have now is new, from the incident I had in Vegas. They wanted to charge me $700 dollars for a new tank a Gasget that goes in the fuel pump.

So they lift up the car and they try to say that all my gas was leaking from some super small knicks. I look closely with a flash light towards the fuel pump and point out where it's coming out from and they try to tell me otherwise. Turns out the gasket was never changed in Vegas, so I had the old one, which caused all the leaking. Ended up paying $330 instead of $700. If I wouldn't of gone, they would have screwed me, gotta watch out with these Peeps.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
I parked nose to nose with a silver one at ontario mills a week ago. My date saw it and i didnt even notice! Once i did i saw they wash theirs a lot more than me. not a speck of brake dust. I am up and down archibald all the time, but mine's black

·
Registered
849 Posts
You can spot me all week during the evening at the Mills. My school is just up the street from there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts