Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,

after getting an oil change at my awesome local dealership (which I'd do myself, but normal ramps will tear the bumper off, and I don't feel like taking the entire front cover off just to change my oil) I got back in the SRT to discover that the RBK stock CD player would not eject, ff, rw, or seek on the CD in the deck. However, it played fine. I just couldn't ff, rw, eject or change tracks.

The magic words rolled out of the service manager's mouth - replace under warranty. Since I'm bone stock, and don't even have the six-disc changer, that's a relief off my back.

This is why I bought a new car people. There are those of you that mod the piss out of em and don't care, but there are those of us that like having a "it's broke, fix" mentality without dishing out $$$$$.

And having the SRT up on the hoist while they're putting more Mobil1 in it makes it easy to inspect things like tire wear, suspension, etc. Well worth the $10 (I supply my own oil and filter :D)

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
:zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :crybaby:

·
Registered
564 Posts
Get yourself one of those small 2 ton hydraulic jack's on wheels and some jack stands.. or do you not have a cement or paved surface to do this on and have to do this outside in the grass or gravel?

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
chubz said:
:zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :crybaby:
Thank you for your unwavering and diligent support.

SyVoL said:
Get yourself one of those small 2 ton hydraulic jack's on wheels and some jack stands.. or do you not have a cement or paved surface to do this on and have to do this outside in the grass or gravel?
Unless I grab some pylons and block off a lane of road in front of my house, all I have is tender lawn and gravel. The SRTs in the area used to get together and do this - but none of us have nice, paved driveways.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts