Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well im on my 3rd replacement of the stock boost gauge. Its getting to the point where i dont want to even take it in anymore to get it replaced. I was just wondering If anyone has put any other boost gauges in their car and which ones are good or better than the stock

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
IM ORDERING THE AUTOMETER 30/30 i wont even bother with stock guage

·
Registered
642 Posts
Timwr86 said:
Well im on my 3rd replacement of the stock boost gauge. Its getting to the point where i dont want to even take it in anymore to get it replaced. I was just wondering If anyone has put any other boost gauges in their car and which ones are good or better than the stock
What kind of problem did you have with your stock boost gauge. Mine make a noise when my turbo spools at about 3200rpms the gauge makes like a slurping ticking sound.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
get a mechanical guage as opposed to a electric guage, i had both and found the electric guage to be off by 3-4 psi....

·
Premium Member
6,610 Posts
So, what's the difference between the MOPAR 2-1/16" BOOST VACUUM 30 PSI/30 - SILVER FACE W/BLACK SRT LOGO and the Autometer Cobalt Series Part #6103 besides $150

E

·
0 Posts
Lucille said:
get a mechanical guage as opposed to a electric guage, i had both and found the electric guage to be off by 3-4 psi....
isnt the stock one mechanical?

·
Registered
842 Posts
Not to sound like an idiot but isn't the stock gauge a Autometer? I noticed a bunch of you saying not to bother with the stock one and to buy an Autometer. If one Autometer is bad why buy another one??

·
Registered
337 Posts
people said to get the autometer 30 psi gauge. the stock one was made specifically for the srt4.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts