Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"I just spoke with my rep, who also attended Monday's training session in CA. Of note:
1) 7000 will be produced this year.
2) The street legal upgrades (stage 1 and 2) WILL NOT void the warrantee.
3) There were 15 cars there, plus the Boxster, and everyone got a lot of track time.
4) Dealers who send representatives to these traning sessions are allowed to order it.
5) He was very impressed with the car. He was especially impressed with the power (dynoed there at 230 whp), the brakes, the tires, and the seats. I asked him about the shifter (some like it, some don't), and he thought it was just right. He said he launched it "about a hundred times" and he never missed a shift."

from "Ceth Eslick, neons.org"

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
OMG, the frenzy is beginning. Well, hopefully since these classes are going on now, the cars will arrive in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
118 Posts
see now 7000 is more reasonable than 2,500....
But i will walk in my dealer this week to reserve one, if they let me, they said i couldnt becasue there were no order forms yet.

·
Registered
317 Posts
any 1 still wondering about if there ringers now should go buy themselves a volvo or something, and also about the amount there building this year, this model year (2003) ends in the 2nd week of july and thats when the model year turns to 2004 so i dont know how many there going to make this year but its half over now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
wnxp0rnstar
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing