Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I test drove the gt pt and i was pretty impressed by that....So your saying the srt-4 is like a million times better than that....If so i think sleep will be second on my list of things to do each night.........

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
dealer just called me, they have mine sitting at the lot right now! booooooyaaaaa. (assuming i get approved for financing, which shouldn't be a problem). :lol:

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
still waiting...Its past the 7-10 days :x
I was told the max should be 14 :x days :x
which should be wednesday :?

·
Registered
755 Posts
I'm waiting also, but for a different reason. I have the money (18k CASH) available and i'm in the tampa area, where we already have a few. At worst, i could drive over to my Cuz house in miami and pick one up, but i am forced to wait. I'm forcing myself to wait untill after May 22 (graduation!!!!) because right now i'm parking in a nice Dust/Rock parking lot. Every morning its just one giant dust bowl, and my car is soo dirty all the time. There is no way i am taking a brand new car out there.

The only good thing is, those two weeks will be SICK!! the weekend b4 graduation we have the NOPI F&F show, with our own little neon/dodge show at a local dealer (http://www.srtforums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1064) , then I graduate, then i pick up my new car, then i have a graduation party with a ton of gifts. I cant wait!!!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
waiting since i put my deposit down in december! latest eta guess is end of may. this sucks.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
still waiting here..........getting the price right is my problem........i need 21,250 out the door with 2000 down and 750 five star discount(plus my trade) i might have to wait until 04 but we will see.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Still waiting here in Michigan. I can get a really good deal on one cause I have family that is a Dodge dealer at a certified SRT-4 dealership just waiting and waiting :wink:

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
My friends keep nagging me if my situation of getting an SRT-4 has changed, but it's not. My dealer is just being quiet, and I don't even think they know what year they're getting. I'm thinking 2003's, but they're saying 2004's. I'd rather wait an extra month or 2 for a 2004 for value reasons and it's just common sense, but if it's 2004's, they haven't said anything to me on a price increase if anyone was thinking in 2004 they'd add LSD and whatnot. Guess not. I have the initial $500 down, and right now I'm just waiting, waiting, waiting, and waiting some more.

I'm in NY and it snowed yesterday! LOL. Spring Snow is BS. It was like a blizzard and this entire week is supposed to be cold rain, ice, and wintry mix. I wouldn't want an SRT-4 disclosed to such bad weather.

Honestly, could how dealers not know when they're getting them by now? A sales representative at my dealer finished his training months ago. It's ridiculous. It's already April and on the Dodge website it lists May as it's final month for release, yet my dealer says July. It's just annoying but I know everyone is telling me to just chill, it is worth the wait and a bag of cookies, oreos at that..

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
whats up people... its me again, but this time... the waiting for me is over... last night at like 7 something I became the new proud owner of a new solar yellow... it has been a freakin rough road to get one but I hope you people that are still waiting have it easier to get one than I have.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
17 Participants
Grunge
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing