Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The car still shakes not all the time but most of the time anywere from 60 and up, and when I was coming home today the back started doing it to even at a slow speed, but I think maybee the lug nutz started to become loose. I don't know what to trt next its driving me crazy

Lou

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
I would take it in and have the rims balanced and the alignment checked, if you have already had this done, then I don't know what to tell you.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Do you have the stock wheels. I haVE THE SAME PROBLEM WHEN i TRIED to rotate the tires. I put the tires back and had no problem. YOur problem might affest me. Soorryy I'm drunkl look at the time.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I took the washers off that stoped some of the shaking but I know Im going to need those hubcentric rings, and I cant find the size to get for the excel dl-46's to fit the srt's 57.10mm correct?

·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
htx said:
I took the washers off that stoped some of the shaking but I know Im going to need those hubcentric rings, and I cant find the size to get for the excel dl-46's to fit the srt's 57.10mm correct?
Yes, you need to call wheel max and get the center bore size of the Exel wheel.

Should be around 72-73mm.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea I just did and I have to wait till tomorrow now, because their customer service isnt open on the weekends. well looks like I will have to deal with the shaking another day.

Lou

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Allright I will try for the metal, but if all the place has is plasctic tomorrow i will get that to hold me over for a bit. Im not even going to drive the car till I get those rings on, Im not going to take any more chances.

Thanks for all the help,

Lou

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.