Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone explain what I can do the try adn solve this problem?? I have had ton reset my ecu every day since I put the wga and mbc in is the prob the flapper arm or do you thik it is in the mbc.. should I be capping something else other than the green and black?? I am desprite here thanks

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pull the redline off the intercooler pipe that connects to tb and cap both ends. no more over boost cell
is it a 5/32 cap?? and if that work you are the shit

·
Registered
173 Posts
I think I have the same problem. Read my post about overboosting problem and see if you have the same thing. Is removing this redline going to hurt anything (long or short term)?

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
128fan said:
I think I have the same problem. Read my post about overboosting problem and see if you have the same thing. Is removing this redline going to hurt anything (long or short term)?
it will not damage anything thats just basically a way to trigger your ecu when you run high boost

·
Registered
173 Posts
I don't have a redline that connects to the tb. Is the redline you are talking about the one that goes from the intercooler pipe to the #1 solenoid on the airbox?

·
Registered
488 Posts
i heard that pulling and capping the vacuum line out of the TIP sensor takes away overboost code also, which of these methods is best?

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey ray I know this question sounds stupid but which solenoid is one?? the black and green lines were on two but those were closes to the battery going from that one down were is that one.. adn lastly can I do that with the stock intake in or will I have to take it out to access.. I ask since I have to drive a long way today so if I cannot get this done before the trip will running the car w/cel on saying overboost be a prob?? thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts