Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my car used and I'm not sure if it has stg 1. There is a sticker on it from dodge that says "software update" so I was woundering ehat that ment. how xan I tell by the injectors.

·
SRTforums Nazi Admin
16,228 Posts
what year is the car if it is an 04-05 then u have stage 1 injectors already if u have an 03 the injectors will be purple colorish and yes those are the stage 0 injectors if u look at the pcm it will use premium fuel only and it will also say mopar stage 1, 2, or 3 on it that is the way to check if u have a stage upgrade

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
i know that most yellow are 03's, but do you have an 04 yellow? there werent very many made but that might help in finding out if you have s1.

s1 for an 03 would include a pcm swap and new injectors. so "software update" wouldnt really sum it up very well.

·
Registered
19 Posts
what year is it? if its an 03 it will have i believe purple on the injectors. if its an 04-05 then they will be blue. no way to tell from that. i would say just take the number off the pmc and call dodge and they will tell you if it is a stock part or a stage kit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts