Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I RECENTLY HAD MY CAR AT THE DEALER AND SUPPOSELY MY PCM WAS SHOT. SO WHEN THEY ORDERED ME ANOTHER ONE THEY ORDERED THE FACTORY REG PCM. IVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS FOR ABOUT A MONTH NOW, THEY KEEP TELLNG ME TO BRING IT BACK THEY WILL FIGURE IT OUT WHY ITS RUNNIN LIKE SHIT. I BRING IT HOME THE OTHER DAY, CHECK THE PCM ITS THE SAME ONE, I ASKED MY SERVICE ADVISOR WHY THE STAGE 1 ISNT IN IT, AND THEY SAID THEY ONE I HAD IN MY CAR WASNT STREET LEGAL AND THEY COULDNT INSTALL IT, SO I CALL THE SERVICE MANAGER AND ASK IF ITS TRU AND HE KINDA GAVE ME A WELL... UHH... YOU KNOW KINDA ATTITUDE, AND NOW THEY WONT GIVE ME MY STAGE 1 BECAUSE IVE HAD THIS STAGE 0 IN MY CAR AND HAVE ALREADY DROVE ON IT. HE SAID WELL YOUR VIN HAS BEEN BURNED INTO THAT ONE. MY CAR STILL RUNS LIKE SHIT. FALLS ON ITS FACE AT WOT, WHEN I SLOW DOWN TO REDLIGHTS AFTER A SEC ITS DROP R'S AND SPUTTERS BUT WONT STALL... WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO BECAUSE IM LOSING MY MIND OVER THIS:wah?!: SPECIALLY AFTER SPENDING 1100 FOR THEM TO REPLACE AND LABOR FOR PCM BECAUSE THE MY EXTENDED WARRANTY WONT COVER IT!!

I GOT CHARGED 5 SOMTHIN FOR A STAGE 0 AND THE STAGE 1 IS LIKE 460-480! ANYTHING I CAN SAY OR SO TO GET THESE PEOPLE TO QUIT FUCKIN ME OVER AND DICKIN ME AROUND????? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!??????

·
Registered
929 Posts
hmm...

throw a frag grenade in, close the door, and run....
shit like that is why I DONT get dealer work done, them scam fuckers will break some shit to say it was fucked up when u came in.. like when they changed my oil and then tryed to say I needed to fix other things and also said fluids needed to be flushes I said fucker it only has 2300 miles on the damn car and if anything needs fixing I KNOW its under warranty still and I have the extra coverage also so dont run me around I know better and he:stab: himself real quick and had me out in 5 mins
tell them if they dont fix it u will sit outside the door and tell the ppl all about their service they shape up real fast I play dirty though but sometimes u have to hit below the belt with those guys gl with everything

·
Registered
864 Posts
thats bull shit....what dealer? give me there number and ill get this shit straighten out for you...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol The Dealer Is Daytona Dodge

Telephone # 386-274-0571

Service Manager Name Is Jeff Spence

He Wont Return Your Call So If You Actually Do It Lol,
Say What Your Gonna Say!!

·
Registered
864 Posts
whats your name....im going to get this shit handled...is your car there rightnow?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Sorry about the caps, I got sidetracked reading the thread between jay from N2NB and the kid who had work done there... def funny!

my car is not there, i called the GM of the dealer and he wont even return my calls. i just need to know somthin to say or somthing i can do to get there asses in gear to get me my right shit.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I can't stand dealerships service depts. I feel like I am going to get screwed if I go into there for anything other than warranty work.

I just recently went to the dealer to get some touch up paint and ask about stage 1 reflash and price. These assholes don't know shit about reflashing and stuff. That really pisses me off, these are the guys who are supposed to be experts on our cars!:ahahahaha

·
Super Moderator
16,391 Posts
kingkrs said:
I can't stand dealerships service depts. I feel like I am going to get screwed if I go into there for anything other than warranty work.

I just recently went to the dealer to get some touch up paint and ask about stage 1 reflash and price. These assholes don't know shit about reflashing and stuff. That really pisses me off, these are the guys who are supposed to be experts on our cars!:ahahahaha
Not exactly, the dealership is supposed to be the expert on doing repairs to stock vehicles that they sell. You have to remember something, the dealer is not a tuner shop, if you order a stage kit thru a dealer, the tech installing it is going to be using either a screen by screen (computer) or page by page instruction sheet to install it.

Not every dealer is like thepowertowin out there, be glad if you have someone like that you can take your car to. There are a LOT of crappy dealers out there but you can't expect even the good ones to be tuning your car too, even if it is a Mopar stage kit they are selling. They just aren't all experts at that.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
38 Posts
i know when my friend had his cat delete put on they never put a gromet on they used black electrical tape and stuck the 02 sensor in the mess of tape!When they took my intake out to put the STG1 pcm in i found what ever sensor it is that plugs into the intake tube just hanging there not plugged in!Gotta love dealerships :gay:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
they told me my stg 1 was shot so i payed almost 600 for another one thinkin i was gettin the same shit and i got some factory pile of dog shit in it. after i was already over priced.

·
Registered
479 Posts
kingkrs said:

On a side note you get my vote for funniest sig pics ever LOL

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
hi

call them,tell them your gonna sue them because stolen property is a crime and hope you have a receipt, and ask which tech put it on his car.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts