Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went for the Sunday morning grocery run. when I came back to the car, I noticed steam coming up from under the upper edge of the hood. Same thing when I got back home. I'm guessing that the scoop probably allows water to drip back by the turbo. Freaked me out for a second. Then I though about it and calmed down. Just wanted to pass this on. On an unrelated note, went for pizza last night. 20 year old counter guy asked if it was an SRT-4, told him yep. He and his friend begged the manager if they could come out to hear it start up. The other guy asked if it came that way stock :) They were both freaking out about the sound, claiming they had to get one. :D These cars are known.

·
Registered
726 Posts
GLHS837 said:
On an unrelated note, went for pizza last night. 20 year old counter guy asked if it was an SRT-4, told him yep. He and his friend begged the manager if they could come out to hear it start up. The other guy asked if it came that way stock :) They were both freaking out about the sound, claiming they had to get one. :D These cars are known.
Indeed they are! I went to my local Barnes & Noble and picked up the winter Mopar Now with the SRT-4 on the cover. The guy checking someone out next to me glanced over at my magazine and commented on how nice the SRT-4 was and wished they would arrive here. When I told him I had just gotten back from Florida with mine you practically had to hold him down! Being the first in town with this car is certainly fun :)

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
i bet it is. when you gonna drive down here and let me have a ride? :twisted:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
lifeisdeath
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing