Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
thought id share some current pics of my neon. all black err thang lol. lmk what u think.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
btw the white srt4 in the background is my dd. it is bone stock down to the shift knob and 4x4 ride height lol

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Looks good, and some beef for tires!!

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^ no sir. the headlights are already black housing retrofits, and im not a fan of the blacked out tails thing. maybe just a tad would look good but ill prob just keep it like it is.

·
Registered
3,125 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lookin like a beast Dakota. Dig it more then with the 19s
thanks a ton man. a lot has changed since it was in ny but I havnt made any real progress lol. clutch masters disc shattered so I got an act kit now. obviously I changed the wheels, headlights, and exhaust. sold the nitrous kit and now using meth. went to get it tuned and compression was down on 1 cylinder so I bought another motor with 12k miles on it. first pull after new motor was in I snapped the input shaft. got a new 1. then my dst died so had to wait on diablo to fix mine. here lately has been the first time in months that it has been together and running good for any period of time without breaking. anywho it now has 53k miles on it and im just trying to do the car justice lol. nigel will be tuning it soon hopefully with a built head and 30psi on meth. should b a fun street car. just thought id catch u up since I havnt talked/texted jim in forever

·
Registered
233 Posts
Is that an eBay single exit exhaust? Or custom bent? Looks like it fits pretty good.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
appreciate the comments.

exhaust is a custom 1 made by me using mandrel bent 3'' piping but it is an ebay muffler

and wheels are varrstoen v3s and ill have to look at tires to see. I don't remember what size they are.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts