Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, what's the deal with my order.. I ordered it 6/28/06 and still states processing on your website.. My order #14 and it was for front power slotted rotors...

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, it's almost been 2 weeks now, what's the deal...

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello does anyone from absolute boost look at this section????

I'm going to advise paypal to refund my money for a non delivery of product if i don't hear from you guys soon..

My order still states pending on the website and it's been over 2 weeks now.. If my order is on backorder or something, i really would like to know about it...

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Ok, since i still haven't gotten any response.. i'm going to request my money back... i think it's bad business to not have the customer updated when there's any kind of delay in shipping.. if you guys didn't have the item in stock... or if there's an issue state it on ur website...

i'll never order anything from you guys.. i should of stuck with my gut and ordered my parts from modern performace.. never had an issue with modern and always got what I ordered withing 5 days... i tried to cheap out by 20 bucks and now have to deal with stupid headaches..

·
Registered
358 Posts
your email was replied to the day afer you sent it. As well as a return phone call after a voicemail was left. Everything is handled with paypal and your money has been refunded. The rotors are on backorder until early to mid august.Let me know if there is anything else you have questions about. Thanks.

Nick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts