Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hay guys just thought I would drop in and let you guys know that I started a YouTube channel. I am the original owner of my silver 03, so I have had experience wrenching on these cars over the past 16 years.
The first project car I am doing is converting a regular 02 neon to an SRT4 clone.
I have 2 videos up currently and am filming the 3rd.
The channel wont be strictly dedicated to neons but, I was inclined to do this swap because I had a parts car available to me.
I will leave a link to the first video down below here. I am open to all comments and positive reinforcement, however if you have nothing positive to add please keep it to yourself.
I have never had a YouTube channel before and I am learning as I go, I also did all of the video editing myself and am learning the more i do it.
Please be sure to like comment and subscribe!

https://youtu.be/CrD_NTVGm8M

The entire car will be getting repainted and repaired where need be body wise, and will be for sale after the project is complete!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
good luck!

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys!

Have a small miata project being filmed now, then back to finish up the srt swap car content!

·
Registered
10 Posts
If this channel isnt just for fun maybe do some real how to's.

I see some how to's on there that dont actually show the person wrenching prying etc

Good luck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts