Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
frog thanks alot for offering your help and garage. because of the amount of parts i need to install other then the sst i decided to stay close to home. so far so good the stocker is out and the manni is on its way. going to get the car on some jackstands tomorrow and rip out the dp and o2 housing... then things should get rolling pretty good:thumbsup:

This is all the crap i need to install

sst on the left

well this is the first problem we ran in to.
[/IMG]
rounded off the gay ass heat shield bolt. after spending most of a day messing with it we decided to cut the heat shield off. I would be replacing the heat sheild anywaysso i don't know why we didn't chop it up sooner. more on heat sheilds later, i modded the piss out of mine so they would go on and off easy.

once the heat shields where gone and the down pipe and o2 housing out of the way the exhaust manni slid in real easy.

[/IMG]
the pic above is the start of a custom up pipe.

[/IMG]
me hooking up the burly ic

[/IMG]
my buddy martin tearing it up on the mini bike... get back to work and hook up the down pipe bitch!
[/IMG]
max fab versus stock down pipe? Max fab all the way it sounds sick!
[/IMG]
all together time to prime the turbo and break her in!

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
hey man good luck with the install but might i ask why you have 2 HKS SSQV'S??? are you planning on have 2 blow offs

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AEMpimp said:
hey man good luck with the install but might i ask why you have 2 HKS SSQV'S??? are you planning on have 2 blow offs
:rofl: :rofl: yeah one is for the up the other is for the injen intake.... no just playin one of those is an older one the flange has a chunk missing out of it so i just use it for fabbing up up pipes so i can throw it in there and weld and not have to worry about slag getting into or on the bov:thumbsup: the other one is a brand new one

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stage2BlackSRT4 said:
Looking good man, keep the pictures coming. :clap:

That is a LOT of shit to do at once

FYI: Make sure NOTHING (dirt, ect) gets in that inlet on the sst.
yeah i'm keeping every thing taped up like it was when you shipped to me:thumbsup:.... probably have my car down most of this of this week i want to coat some stuff to... for my ride for a change:rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
2 nitrous bottles????
2 Blow of valves??
2 test pipes??

What are you building man?? A bad ass A Team van with twin turbo, progressive nitrous, and duel exhaust?? :cow: Bad ass if so. :rotf:
Just get another turbo and intercooler and you can do two cars. LMFAO

Nice stuff man. :thumbsup:
Randy

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Back-n-Black said:
2 nitrous bottles????
2 Blow of valves??
2 test pipes??

What are you building man?? A bad ass A Team van with twin turbo, progressive nitrous, and duel exhaust?? :cow: Bad ass if so. :rotf:

Randy
you missed the 2 wide band displays:rofl:

·
Registered
1 Posts
being that I know very little about the srt-4 and am trying to learn, that first picture reminds me of alien technology, lol. looks like you have alot on you plate man hope it ges well

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
minicuda said:
Back-n-Black said:
2 nitrous bottles????
2 Blow of valves??
2 test pipes??

Randy
you missed the 2 wide band displays:rofl:

WTH :eveilgrin

·
Banned
32,448 Posts
Looks good guys, keep the thread up todate and make sure you keep one of the back 2 coolant lines loose. It makes getting the second one on much easier.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts