Dodge SRT Forum banner
61 - 80 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
I have no idea. Wouldn’t your elevation play a factor in that.
i have no clue. i removed the tip sensor and it ran better, then switched the map and tip it ran the same. removed the map from the tip location and it still ran bad. put the map back on the intake hooked tip and the car ran bad, removed the tip left the map in and the car ran better but not perfect. of course this did throw codes. i cleared the codes and then took the car for a drive and it came back with the following codes: P0888-tcm power relay sense circuit, P1190-manufacture control fuel air metering

·
Premium Member
4,870 Posts
Can you read the part numbers on the sensors?

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
for the map, a block is needed to adapt it, for the tip you just run a peice of silicone hose to that sensor and it works.

3 bar map 5149056AA
2 bar map 5033224AB
1 bar map 56041017AD

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
i have no clue. i removed the tip sensor and it ran better, then switched the map and tip it ran the same. removed the map from the tip location and it still ran bad. put the map back on the intake hooked tip and the car ran bad, removed the tip left the map in and the car ran better but not perfect. of course this did throw codes. i cleared the codes and then took the car for a drive and it came back with the following codes: P0888-tcm power relay sense circuit, P1190-manufacture control fuel air metering
Is that a S2 pcm? P0888 is a very strange code for a S0 pcm to have.

P1190 is from unplugging the TIP.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
I own 4 of them.

So should I get 3 bar or 2 bar? How do I tell what stage my ecu is? The guy said there is a s2 in it but I don’t believe he knows what he’s talking about

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
So should I get 3 bar or 2 bar? How do I tell what stage my ecu is? The guy said there is a s2 in it but I don’t believe he knows what he’s talking about
Take a look at the PCM. There should be a sticker on it that has the vin and part number. If you are running a S2 PCM you must run 3 bar MAP and TIP. Ill grab a pic of my ECU here in a second.

61 - 80 of 115 Posts