Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone no of a company that makes a Stand Alone Programmable ECU, such as the Utec for evo's and wrx's, for the '04 SRT-4?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I talked to TurboXS they ain't making nothing anytime soon. As from what i've seen. the AEM EMS is more of a piggy back type and that's not really what i'm looking for.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
u sure? i just called them 2 days ago, they said nothing

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm In Juneau Alaska, you install up here? Plus I could probably get some one to install it, as he has installed his own in his WRX that has over 450 whp.

Do you have a website on it so that i can do some research?

·
Registered
189 Posts
akboost said:
I talked to TurboXS they ain't making nothing anytime soon. As from what i've seen. the AEM EMS is more of a piggy back type and that's not really what i'm looking for.
AEM has yet to make a piggy back. I don't think a piggy back can power a 1200+ hp race car down the track.

Some people have adapted the EMS as a piggy back on dbw vehicles. But that's not necessary for the SRT-4.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
now is this kit a universal kit or specificly designed for the SRT-4? Because I saw nothing that said SRT-4 on that site.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hello?

·
Registered
25 Posts
AEMTech said:
AEM has yet to make a piggy back. I don't think a piggy back can power a 1200+ hp race car down the track.

Some people have adapted the EMS as a piggy back on dbw vehicles. But that's not necessary for the SRT-4.
So, is there an AEM EMS unit in the works for the SRT-4 or not? I am interested because the SRT-4 NGC controller uses the same crank signal tone wheel/reluctor ring that the NGC controlled 4.7's use. If AEM comes out with an SRT-4 unit, I think I should be able to adapt it to my turbo 4.7.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.