Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently put in stage one, it wasnt hard or anything. actualy this realy dosent have anything to do with stage one. But after i put it on my boost guage needle fell off. right now its just sittin inside of the guage. if i can put it back on where does it go when the cars off i cant remember. i think 0. i also just installed 2 12" punch p3 think the bass could have shook it off?

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
zero w/ the ignition off but id take it back to the dealer if i were u

·
Registered
163 Posts
...and the service manual says:

Sounds like it just pops off...

TURBO BOOST GAUGE - SRT-4
REMOVAL
(1) Open hood, remove battery negative cable. Wait
two minutes for the airbag system reserve capacitor
to discharge before beginning component service.
(2) Remove both left and right A-pillar trim panels
(Refer to 23 - BODY/INTERIOR/A-PILLAR TRIM -
REMOVAL).
(3) Remove the instrument panel top cover (Refer
to 23 - BODY/INSTRUMENT PANEL/INSTRUMENT
PANEL TOP COVER - REMOVAL).
(4) Remove the turbo boost gauge assembly.
(5) Remove the turbo boost gauge bezel.
(6) To change bulb, turn counterclockwise and pull
out.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Thats how to change the bulb, but that wont get you to the needle will it? Isnt it a vaccum sealed gauge? I only think that because i wanted to try to get the silver trim piece off and someone told me if i pulled the gauge face off too then it would be useless because i would ruin the seal.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
TokinWhiteGuy0 said:
i recently put in stage one, it wasnt hard or anything. actualy this realy dosent have anything to do with stage one. But after i put it on my boost guage needle fell off. right now its just sittin inside of the guage. if i can put it back on where does it go when the cars off i cant remember. i think 0. i also just installed 2 12" punch p3 think the bass could have shook it off?
Defective gauge. Take it to your local dodge dealer and have them order a replacement. I have loud speakers in my car and my needles don't even jiggle.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.