Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about getting the stage II put on my car, but I want to make sure that it won't void the warranty, (or is easy to take-off)

·
Registered
530 Posts
basically it depends on you're dealership if u go in for warrenty work.some will do the work if u get the stage 1 or 2,some wont

·
Registered
100 Posts
Some dealers have been really cool about it. Some are just trying to make a buck.

If they do promise warrenty coverage get it in writing, and get a lawyer to look at it. (See slaytonics posts in the dealer section)

·
Registered
895 Posts
the guy I talked to said......"if they install it " or some mumbo jumbo about having a qualified dealer install your upgrades or it will void your warranty...sounded like he went to some mopar class.....?

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!-----------------hsdjhvsdhvjbsdjvkbsdbvksdhbv(vomiting)
S2 looks stock anyway.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
yes it voids your warranty, it will be up to the dealership to either make an issue of the modification or look past it. its like any other modification you can do to a car, just because it says mopar doesn't make them more likely to be leinent.

·
Registered
270 Posts
It will not void your warranty....geez louise....
"voiding your warranty" is a MASSIVE statement...Yes, if your turbo goes down for the count and *they can prove* it was the because of stage II, then yes, you will have to pay for it to get fixed. However, they have to prove it...it just depends on if you are willing to take it all the way with the dealer or just take shit from them.
Read your manual...it is pretty clear.

Cheers,
LIP

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Stage 2 is so potent it will void your neighbor's car warranty as well. I recommend cancelling the order and buying a Volvo.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
another quick question, what are the added toys that you can add to the stage 2?

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Steiner said:
Stage 2 is so potent it will void your neighbor's car warranty as well. I recommend cancelling the order and buying a Volvo.
^^^what he said :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts