Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can we clear this up yet? Ive heard multiple things on multiple threads... Will mopar be comming out with a 3R kit? Ive heard the the R just stands for "Race only" and means that they are running no cat. But in the latest copy of the SCC mag it says the srt they tested with the stage 3 kit had the stage 3R PCM... So im guessing stage 3R pcm differs form just the stage 3 PCM? this would mean that i cant expect numbers they put down unless i get the 3R pcm?

Does anyone have any SOLID info about this yet?... And as far as i kno there is no pricing released... just a release date for sometime in october? Feel free to correct me if im wrong...

D.

·
Registered
9,151 Posts
i think they just said it to say it...

it should be the same, minus a cat.... although initially, it was supposed to be more things like even bigger injectors, etc... but i think it got dropped and the R is just no cat now.

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Publishing lag:) Mags are written two months before they publish, so that was back in July, I believe.

·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
Not to get off topic but ain't it amazing that the people with turbo kits running high 11's @ 119 have over 430 hp when the Extreme SRT does high 11's with 369 hp?

Even at full weight, say 3100lbs, if you could squeeze 375 hp out of the S3 with some additonal bolt-ons that would get you high 11's @ 117.

:eveilgrin

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
WuSrT04 said:
i believe in the mag they dident pull anythin better than a 12 sumthing... where did u get this info?
12 something on DR's
11.8 on slicks...

and yes we got "official word" it is same everything except the cat...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.