Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. My buddy Issac has a 2018 Camero ZR1. We went to our local drag races in Alberta, Beaver Lodge to race 1/4 mile. Was not a good day. We got there and both ran one pass. Before rain started. We both ran one pass with high 13 seconds. Then it rained two times after so whole day we only had one pass. We pretty much ran almost same time but when i looked at his pass his top speed was low. I asked him if he braked and he said he did not know where the finish was, so he braked before the end. I was spinning hard and knew my time was a second under my usual time. I run 12.9-12.8 usualy! I have Stage 3 with toys, mopar cold air, mopar blow off, msd ignition & plugs, DC sport 3” cat back, avid solid motor & tran mount, agp wastgate, cat delete pipe, carbon fiber hood & trunk, velox pro gear rims that are 12.5 pounds each, mopar short through shifter, air bag delete kit and BF goodrich R1 tires on front. I also only run VP moto sport 109 fuel as well! Since we did not have a good run at drag races, on way back from races on two lane i waved him up beside me. We did a rolling start at 100 km’s. We said go and i pulled two car lenght’s ahead right away and pulled away from him up to 250 km’s, where i was at least 10 to 12 car lengths ahead of him. When we got to lights i asked him if he floored his car he said he did and watched me pull away from him. Issac was not too happy! He had his two kids in car. I had my son (180 pounds) and two drag tires four fold out chairs, my tool kit( very heavy), empty gas cans. I was suprised that i pulled away from him since his car is supercharged and 560 horse power!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts