Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
My toys on my stage three has not been working recently so i finally dived into it today and have some questions. The 110 octane button as well as the nitrous sprayer both work and light up, but the boost dial does not change the actual PSI on the vehicle at all. I have checked the toys module itself, all cables are seated properly, as well as thee connectors them self. I also checked the PCM, and no luck. No wires are cut or broken all wires are where they are supposed to be. Any help will be amazing thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,357 Posts
disclaimer: i have no experience working with turbo toys...

Check for boost leaks. Usually if you have boosting issues, its because of boost leaks.

·
Registered
396 Posts
First off, Welcome

Secondly, its a intercooler water sprayer, not for nitrous. That would be sweet tho haha

Someone had this some issue last year on FB. Idk if he ever fixed the problem though, eventually sold the car. Black car w orange stripes. I believe he did verify all the outputs were correct.

You could try to open it up and check things out. Or try finding a used toys bezel or used harness. I dont believe they make the actual connectors in the rear of the panel anymore.

Youll need these threads to figure it out further;

INFO: Make a Dial a Boost Switch (DAB) & Toys

Pictures of toys switches DAB, HOM, Sprayer.

The only way to get a new scrolling switch is PT Cruiser GT dim switch which I think is UK/EU only...?

PS - you could check to see whether it has a special tune on it. It could have a Diablo Sport Tune which will make the DAB irrelevant..? I have never tried it but its been asked here many times.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts