Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was on hold with SCT for 2 hours and could not talk to anyone. Very dissappointed... How does one get a base stage 3 map with toys? When i purchase my SCT it came with a base Stage 2 map.

Currently have base map for 04510850AA

·
Registered
268 Posts
I've heard sct customer service is pretty shit. Not sure how to get the 3rd map from them tho, srry. Do you have any tuners in your area who can tune sct?

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Sct is good when I called, anytime I'm on hold longer than 5min.. with anyone I hang up. Call right back and you will get someone. To get stage 3 map, you have to have stage 2 with toys pcm. That's the only way, Stage 3 pcm is the only one that can add toys, even if you got stage 3 no toys. The stage 3 pcm has toys no matter what.

So if you have stage 2 with toys pcm, like I do.. then you can get the Stage 3 with toys map. If you don't then you can't.
It possible to data log a stage 3 car and copy and paste, but you won't have HOM.

Most will say you don't need it, just a good tune.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Keep calling. I was able to get a broken dongle registered under my name, and a base map added so I have stage 2 and stage 3. They sent me a new dongle for 10 bucks with an additional PCM code and swaped the product over to my name. Just keep calling until you get some one helpful.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Let me know how far you get. I currently have a Stage 3 w/toys too, and would love to remap my HOM button for E85 using SCT ProRacer because I'm already familiar with it on other vehicles. Unfortunately I hear that SCT will disable toys from some, and others say you get to keep it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts