Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What’s up guys been a while since I’ve posted on here. I’m getting ready to install my Stage 3 MOPAR turbo kit with the TurboBays 47lb billet wheel. My question is could I get it all installed and still drive it while I await my tune back from my tuner? (Email tune). Any advice will be greatly appreciated! 💪🏽🙏🏽

·
Registered
576 Posts
What’s up guys been a while since I’ve posted on here. I’m getting ready to install my Stage 3 MOPAR turbo kit with the TurboBays 47lb billet wheel. My question is could I get it all installed and still drive it while I await my tune back from my tuner? (Email tune). Any advice will be greatly appreciated! 💪🏽🙏🏽
I wouldn't. You are currently tuned for your current turbo's airflow. Adding more airflow may cause a dangerously lean condition. Turning down the boost may suffice though.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
100% you can.. just don't get into boost..

strongly suggest dumping the injectors and rail and getting a 80# injectors and a tune (duster)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the response! I’ve actually got a set of 1025cc injectors and a Boomba fuel rail. That and the custom 450 Johnny Boost Fuel system with custom return and feed lines rated for e85.

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
car is going to fly. e85 really will wake it up. Definitely do the fuel system right the first time. I was on an unmodified S3 turbo with the 1025cc injectors, 255 drop in fuel pump and the mopar stage 3 rail/fpr and it put down 398whp/399wtq. Injector duty was at its limit due to the pump and the bottleneck. bigger wheel stage 3 on e85 on a healthy motor and proper fuel system with around 27-28lbs should put you close to 450whp+

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
ditto.. same numbers for me
255 max's out at 400ish.. my 450 has pressure problems (1300's with 58 base, switched to 1500s @43psi), next time i'm going to do a 525 pump
car is going to fly. e85 really will wake it up. Definitely do the fuel system right the first time. I was on an unmodified S3 turbo with the 1025cc injectors, 255 drop in fuel pump and the mopar stage 3 rail/fpr and it put down 398whp/399wtq. Injector duty was at its limit due to the pump and the bottleneck. bigger wheel stage 3 on e85 on a healthy motor and proper fuel system with around 27-28lbs should put you close to 450whp+

Reactions: xrproto07

·
Registered
2004 Eblue SRT-4
182 Posts
Wow man that’s a nice setup! I am loving my BWS 2.0 from TurboBay, it’s well crafted and it sounds really nice. I’d like to get mine on the dyno, very curious about the power it’s putting down.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would be super pumped if I got anywhere in the 400whp+ range man!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts