Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know the p/n for the stg 3 pump? I bought one here on the forum and want to be sure I got what I paid for. I was told that it was a high pressure pump set up for 72 PSI. Thanx for your help!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Mini Hemi said:
Anybody know the p/n for the stg 3 pump? I bought one here on the forum and want to be sure I got what I paid for. I was told that it was a high pressure pump set up for 72 PSI. Thanx for your help!
How much did you pay the pump for stage three comes in the whole module but you mihgt have got sold it by your self we dont know the part number for that as its just a pump but fro what we have been told its a warblo but only 195 not the 255 the 75psi would be the fuel pump regulator not the pump its self. If you go to mopar.com ther eis a catolog of part numbers but tlike i said the fuel pump is sold as a whole module not just pump by it self so you wont see a part number for just the pump. He prob. took the pump out cuz he upgrade to a warblo 255 like im doing this weekend.

·
Registered
8,080 Posts
They are one in the same. Stage 3 fuel pump = warblo 255 or so I thought. Several people have discovered this when switching from a bad stage 3 fuel pump to the warblo.

·
Registered
19,512 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is a pump only(w/install accesories), number on box is GCA761-2, it is a Walbro P/N F20000172 also has 23804-1 above the patent #. It's new and I paid $80.

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
thepowertowin said:
P4510554 is the stage 3 fuel pump.

VERY expensive new from mopar. $699 is list. $602.60 S&P price.

http://speedandpowerdevelopment.com/PURCHASEPAGES/srt4turboserv.html

If it's the stage 3, it's the entire module. It is a walbro pump.

Yes, but I don't think it's a 255lph? I thought it was a 175lph or something similiar.

Just to expand to this post. A pump alone is not available though Mopar, (not just S3, but stock also) just the entire assmebly, if no one caught that from his post.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
After MUCH searching on the web I found my pump at ECU Tuning, it is a 255lph for SRT4. Thanx for your replies. :2thumbsup

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The pump I have is not a stg3 pump but it is a 255lph walbro.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
The stage 3 pump is a 180lph with a 75psi regulator. If you got a PN for just the regulator it would increase pressure, but Im sure it would be $200-300 for the reg.

·
Banned
32,448 Posts
phubarr said:
There's no way to get only the Stage 3 regulator is there?
No there is not, I tried. Mopar has the rights to them for the next 7 years and I cant even buy into them for 1000 units. If I could have I would have. Wait till all the stg 3 owners need a fuel filter after 60k miles, they have to buy a new pump at $600.00 a pop.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
I'm almost certain you can replace it with a $100 Walbro 255. I was searching the forums last night and people were speculating that Mopar actually used a Walbro pump in their Stage 3 package. Like what PT Performance said, I'd be more concerned with what happens when the ~$25 filter/regulator needs replacing.

For warranty reasons, the parts on my car have to appear OEM. I wanted to use a Walbro 255 and a stage 3 filter/regulator, but it looks like thats going to be a huge problem because there's no way in hell I'm spending $600 to get a $25 part.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
phubarr said:
I'm almost certain you can replace it with a $100 Walbro 255. I was searching the forums last night and people were speculating that Mopar actually used a Walbro pump in their Stage 3 package. Like what PT Performance said, I'd be more concerned with what happens when the ~$25 filter/regulator needs replacing.
I agree, but when the filter goes out do the bottle neck fix!

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
Mini Hemi said:
phubarr said:
Is that possible? The bottleneck fix replaces/ bypasses the regulator on the pump assembly?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
-ND4SPD- said:
Mini Hemi said:
phubarr said:
Is that possible? The bottleneck fix replaces/ bypasses the regulator on the pump assembly?
Yes but you have to step up for a return line too as the system will no longer have a fuel regulator...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Mini Hemi said:
-ND4SPD- said:
Mini Hemi said:
phubarr said:
Yes but you have to step up for a return line too as the system will no longer have a fuel regulator...:thumbsup:
They make fuel regulaters for early model cars without return lines so I bet you could put something together, but I would go with a return line anyways.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts