Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i havent pulled the trans yet but ih ave it at a shop. I have a knocking noise when the clutch pedal is released and it stops when its pushed in unless the motor is revved. I thought it was motor but we are assuming its the throughout bearing. My question lies here....if it is the clutch is there anything i can do seeing as i bought the clutch less than 2500 miles ago and had it installed by dodge themselves? Any help is appreciated

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
normal for the stage4 to chatter but when i had stage3 ther was hardly any noise at all.. either way the clacking is normal, throwout bearing do that alot...

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no bro theres a little noise and then sounding like it wants to come out the hood LOL

·
Registered
389 Posts
XplicitPerformance said:
no bro theres a little noise and then sounding like it wants to come out the hood LOL
We would be more than happy to take a look at it. Once we can see what the problem is then we can go ahead and get it rebuilt for you. For more information on returning your clutch please contact our main shop at (909) 877-6800, ask for Luis.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
clutchmasters said:
We would be more than happy to take a look at it. Once we can see what the problem is then we can go ahead and get it rebuilt for you. For more information on returning your clutch please contact our main shop at (909) 877-6800, ask for Luis.

thanks but i found the problem....dodge didnt know how to install it for some odd reason...had a performance shop take a look and has it working like a charm :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts