Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that the toys include IC Sprayer, DAB, and High Octane Switch

I really dont have a need for the High Octane Switch, and I dont really know exactly how the IC Sprayer works. As far as Dial a Boost goes what are the PSI reading do you get with Dial a Boost, versus just having stage 2 w/o toys.

If I got stage 2 I'm tring to get an Idea on which is better, having toys or not. I wont be doing any hardcore racing, but if you do get higher PSI with toys, I may consider getting it with toys.

Aslo with race gas, do you have to use just a little for the track or can you just have a full tank of race gas. Or would that do some damage to the car.

Thanks for any input
-G2k

·
Registered
903 Posts
With toys if you have no problem affording it. The extra cost is not worth it to me.

·
Registered
928 Posts
You are going to hear people say that w/toys is faster.. I have tried time and time again to get actual facts and people have said track times. I have w/o toys. Now if I could have afforded it I would have bought with toys. Why? well why not?. and should I have bought toys I would have gotten it installed. The toys part. DAB is cool, I dont use race gas and the IC sprayer is nothing to me. S2 without toys is like the toys version set on dab 3.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts