Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my stage 2 w/toys. and the company i ordered it thru told me not to get AGP wastegate that tha stage 2 one is strong enough. and if i got tha agp that tha dial a boost might not work...
can someone help me ont that give me your guys opinions please ty ISAAC:ben: >_<

·
Premium Member
45,259 Posts
there stupid, the agp will allow you to hold more boost and your dab will work just fine, tho if you like less ptb stick with your stage2 wga, tho i love my agp spiking 20 holding 17 to redline...

·
Premium Member
3,101 Posts
If you want to use DAB, then just stick with the S2 WGA. The S2 PCM is a bitch to deal with so using an aftermarket WGA will just confuse the computer.

·
Registered
462 Posts
goats srt said:
i concur. I even had the S2 before then, only thing was gettin used to the ptp, but after that..verrry nice

·
Premium Member, 2011 Calendar Car
3,415 Posts
I used the s2 wga for about a year with my stage 2. Now I just switched to an FM wga, and the car feels alot faster than it was with the s2 wga. Spike 18-19 and hold 16-17psi. The stage 2 wga was starting to wear out I think because the boost would build to 15 psi and hold. No more spike or anything. The dail a boost still works fine with the fm wga as well.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
im s2 and i have both wga's. the s2 wont hold boost as well but i still spike at 19. the difference is by redline im only 15 or so where the agp i was still at 17 by redline. the other difference is everyday driveability. my s2 makes it feel stock, just a lot faster. my agp made it feel like a whole nother car.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Get the agp actuator and call it a day. Screw dial a boost, in my opinion its crap anyway. I had stage 2 with just a mopar catback, big ebay ic, air filter and ran low 13s all day at like 105 mph, then I put the agp actuator on and ran a best of 12.5 but usually 12.6-12.8 at about 108-110. That was the only change to the car.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Yeah go with the agp its way better and it wont cause the computer to act crazy only thing different is PTB and dial a boost will be a little higher but you can always adjust the WGA to how you want it. I got my agp stage3 wga adjust as if i had just the stage wga and it actual holds better and responds way better for my feel. Oh and of course you can do the TIP mod and the PTB will be gone i did it for awhile but i dont mind the PTB that much.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts