Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to order my stage 2 from mancini racing. The site says expect 4-6 weeks delivery time due to special ordering.

My question is what is the real wait time as of now. Anyone receive theres in 4 weeks? If so, where did you order it from ?

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I've ordered mine at mopar supercenter and that was 2 weeks ago. They said around 4 weeks before I get mine. The only reason I think I might get mine on time is because I think they said stage 2 pcms have started shipping again.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
srt4police said:
Well lets see, its going on 2 months and 1 week so far for me. :crying:

same here. From speaking earlier to flight systems today they said they are expecting s2 w.o toys but havent received any yet so basically no one knows whats going on!! :stab:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I mean I hate to spend 1300 bucks then wait for 2 months. Will they ever get there shit together? I mean there can't be that many people needing them. I can see having custom program them with vin and such but 2 months is ridiculous. I would wait 4 weeks.

Shit, I'll just order it, and when it gets here I'll be happy.

I'm sure after about 2 weeks, i'll forget I ordered it so it won't be that bad.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.