Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I placed an order for Stage 2 w/o toys on labor day from Performance Dodge in NE and guess what? It's coming. I got tracking number and is scheduled to be delivered the 12 of this month. I can't wait. It should complement the drop-in K&N filter and the Red Line 5-W30 Oil I installed last weekend.

Note: After changing the oil, the car become less loud. Very weird.

Great got Josh and A++ service from Performance Dodge.

Percy

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
I ordered the VERY LAst day of the sale and I am getting it on Wednesday October 13th..........Thats ONLY 1 MONTH!!!!!!!!!

Sucks for the people that are still waiting

Peace
Gianluca

·
Administrator
39,599 Posts
yeah there is stage 3, but I could install stage two w/out toys myself without too much trouble but stage three I would want someone who has a little more auto mechanic experience to at least help out.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SRT-4aKid's Brother said:
Holy crap!! You're getting it already?!?! What number were you on that list that Josh posted? What day did you order the S2? I'm curious cause I ordered mine during that Labor Day sale and am either number 18 or 19 on that list. Thanks.
The order was placed the last day of the sale.

Percy

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Placed my order on the last day too...actually that night. Just got my tracking number today.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.