Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just have the stage 1 right now with a wga and i ran a 13.8 I was just wondering if you guys think the S2 w/o toys is worth it??? What should a decents driver be able to run with it?? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
k thanks getting better. I like stock exhaust though. should I not bother with the s2?

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
jayely1 said:
k thanks getting better. I like stock exhaust though. should I not bother with the s2?

s2 definetly needs an exhaust, get the s2 w/out, and get the thermal turboback its awesome, pretty quiet wit a ton of flow, ull like it. i have it and im actually having the stock tips welded on to it, (not crazy about the thermal tips)

·
Registered
901 Posts
Ive yet to run at the track but look what I dyno'd lol.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I mean I don't know about everyone else but with 15 inch radials and the mods in my sig. I ran a 13.04 at 108mph with just a 2.0 60 ft.. I haven't yet understood why other people with the S2 w/o toys are not doing as well and they have more mods then me. and I got my air fuel ratio check couple days later and in a third gear pull at red line I was at a 9.5. so maybe im just lucky.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I mean I don't know about everyone else but with 15 inch radials and the mods in my sig. I ran a 13.04 at 108mph with just a 2.0 60 ft.. I haven't yet understood why other people with the S2 w/o toys are not doing as well and they have more mods then me. and I got my air fuel ratio check couple days later and in a third gear pull at red line I was at a 9.5. so maybe im just lucky.
what are your mods? What do you think a decents driver with S2 w/o toys, should be able to get.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
jayely1 said:
I just have the stage 1 right now with a wga and i ran a 13.8 I was just wondering if you guys think the S2 w/o toys is worth it??? What should a decents driver be able to run with it?? Thanks!
If you can launch your car well, and have no leaks you can do low 13's on street tires. A lot of people can get their car out of the hole with the setup yet and that kills your times. If you pull the same 2.1 - 2.0 60's that you do now and your car is healthy, you shouldn't have a problem hitting low 13's.

If you do get S2 don't waste your time with the stock exhaust. Go ahead and get yourself a new tbe. I went with the thermal on my car and I like it a lot.

Also you should dig around some when looking for information like this. The answers to your questions are already out there: Look here: http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56167 for stage 2 times.

Good luck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts