Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I broke down and ordered Stage 2. For me to make more power with my set up I need more fuel. The cheapest way for me to get more fuel is Stg 2 without toys. 680 bucks, Minus 200 (selling my Stage 1 when Stage 2 shows up) I'm going to sell the Stage 2 wastegate also, what do you think I can sell it for? (Brand new never used.) Then my final question is how long till Stage 2 is in my hands ??? I bought it from Performance Dodge and the order went through yesterday.

Thanks

Lon

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Took me 6 weeks.

-Mobotix

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm feeling alittle sick right now. 2 months ? How did you do it? I'll go nuts! Well I guess I already am alittle nuts.

·
Registered
796 Posts
you want to hear something funny? i ordered s2 w/o toys today and i dont even own the srt-4 yet. i'd rather not have the car and have to wait on modding it untill s2 arrives. if by some rediculous unforseen reason rendering it impossible for me to get the car i can always cancel the order, or if it has already arrived i can just sell it for the same price i bought it since it will never have been opened. so i guess its win win.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Yeah I have to say I got alittle tired of dodge waiting for close to 4 months for my stage 2 w/toys to show up. So hopefully you wil have better luck than some of us and get it with in 6 weeks.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Epix said:
you want to hear something funny? i ordered s2 w/o toys today and i dont even own the srt-4 yet. i'd rather not have the car and have to wait on modding it untill s2 arrives. if by some rediculous unforseen reason rendering it impossible for me to get the car i can always cancel the order, or if it has already arrived i can just sell it for the same price i bought it since it will never have been opened. so i guess its win win.
How did you order the kit without providing a VIN?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts