Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know a way to remove the Stage 2 female pins from the PCM once inserted? It seems as if they are locked in. Is there a tool that you can get that removes these?
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Yep, there is, search titles only, "stage and tools" should be thread form right before S2 hit the streets, it was in there, or just find a Snap-on truck, they seel a kit, but it's like 30 dollars. Selling yours, engrish?

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
If it doesn't sell right away,and I would be surprised if it doesn't, once three hits, it should go quick. Why you selling, If I can ask?

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
i'll dig and get back to you:)Oh, and expect a PM from moltenice:) He's looking for a kit.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I liked stage 2 and am probably going to hate my car once I sell it. I figure it's a good product because of what you'd have to spend to get the same features such as race gas (advanced timing) and dial a bost. Since it's MOPAR you really don't have to worry about it blowing your engine, but DCX has their stand on modding cars so I figure if you're going to mod you might as well go the safer route and use the staged upgrades.

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
There you are engrish:) This should do it

NAPA Belden
Terminal Extractor Pick P/N 725168 = narrow blade .050
Same name................P/N 725169 = wide blade .090

Get both, be safe, I'm not sure which one is the right one, but one of these two should do it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.