Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the stage two w/ toys really that fast? i road in car with stage two and it didnt feel extremely faster than my car. i have welfare and dollar mod with filter and my first, and second gear feel just as fast but his 3rd feels faster then mine but that is it. i was wondering if im better off waiting for stg 3 or gettin agp turbo kit?

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
The above coming from somebody who has by his own words dumped 5-6K into his car and hasn't taken it the track to see how well his mods work, I can't see where you can accuratley judge it's value:

How is it not "worth it for the money"? Objectively speaking, that is. In what way does it come up short?

cowtown? Has either car been to the track? Without some objective numbers to see how they stack up, it's hard to say. It could be he sucks at driving, it could be his car has issues. It could be your car is set up exceptionally well and you are an excellent driver, hard to say just from feel.

Me, I've only gotten my car to a best of 13.8, but others are going 13.3 on street tires.

Track times? Mod list length? It's easy to make a blanket statement like the above. Backing it up with factual data is not so easy.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
only person i know with stage 2 usually runs a 13.4
his best was 12.9 on race fuel.
So is .5-1 second worth $800.
I personally plan on having my stage 2 on in about 6 months (wanna get use to the car before dropping more power/money into it)

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Stage III with supporting mod's and you're 11.75's :O

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.