Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The black connector on my PCM is plugged in the second from the bottom plug. While the white conncector fits in the bottom plug. As most of you know the connectors and plugs are shaped so that you can not plug them in any other plug. The directions for stage 2 says that, as far as the color coding goes, that is wrong.
When I went to install the wires for stage 2 to the connectors, the directions did not match the color codeing of the wires and it's position on the PCM.

The question is, should I follow the color codeing when I connect the Stage 2 wires are should I follow where they plug in.

It is possible that some one from the factory color coded them wrong. I do not want to guess because there is no telling what it could do to the car and the PCM if I connect them wrong.

Help

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Okay, dinners done, I'm looking at my directions.

PCM connector A, referred to as the "Black" connector in the bottom slot. Ignore whatever color is on it. Whichever one fits the bottom should recieve the "A" wires, green and yellow black

Next is connector B, "Orange" next up from the bottom. Same deal, gets B22, the gray wire

Next one, C, the top one (actually fits the plug thats second down, below the top one the green blank off goes into).Called the "White" , gets the yellow/red and the white.

Hope this helps. This has happened before, you'll get through it. Good thing you asked, we've had folks who ignored the difference and had to redo them:)

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
nar, since he's taken care of, on to your question. S2 raises redline to 6500, buts its really just there to keep you from bouncing off the rev limiter by accident, you don't get any usable power beyond 5800.

l

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.