Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone in the area had any experience with the stage 2 w/toys install. I'm currently on deployment in the Gulf, but I'm scheduled to be home around the end of the year. I'm hoping to order the stage 2 w/toys, or possibly the stage 3. I was wondering if I'd be able to get some assistance from someone that's actually done the install instead of doing it on my own. I'm mostly hoping to prevent breaking pins and what not. I've heard that the wiring can be a pain. I was living in Oak Harbor, but I'll be living in Lynnwood when I get back. Hopefully my car will be there when I get home, I've got my girlfriend driving it till then.

Any help or advice would be appreciated

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
affirmative. i went for months without my toys being installed

i attended my toys install but a.d.d. paired with lack of confidence kept me away from the hard stuff.

j.r.:king:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm thinking that's what I'll probably do, I'm just dreading the wiring. And I know when I get back in the states it'll be cold again, I can't stand working on stuff in the cold. I'm hoping they come out with info for the stage 3R with toys, I'd rather order that and be done with it.

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
if you buy anything new that is mopar i HIGHLY recommend moparsupercenter.com the guys there are fantastic in customer service and they will provide us with the lowest prices out there. TRUST ME! before they were sponsors on this site we couldnt talk about them. :eeeek: we got our stage 2 for $1325 shipped in the beginning release of it. :thumbsup:

on the used side you can do your research when buying on this site. just check the persons sign up date and posts and you should have a good heads up on him/her.

if youre seriously considering stage 3r then remember there will be an upgrade path from stage 2 to 3. as far as i know we still have no pricing info :stab:

j.r.:king:

·
Registered
13,864 Posts
I'm 5 mins from Lynnwood, so I can help turn a wrench or pop a grommet if need be.

Regarding stage 2 or 3, I would say go to 3 if it's out, and if you got the $$, since there's no sense in doing the work twice..(not the toys, but monkeying around with the WGA/turbo and injectors/fuel rail).

·
Registered
918 Posts
Make sure to unlock the INNER lock on the pcm connectors, not just the red tab that unlocks the whole connector from the pcm. This is very important in making the pin insertion easy.
Your high octane L.E.D. will be dimly lit in the off position. You didn't mess up. It's an oversight from mopar. Power is backfeeding through the pcm, it does not effect operation of the kit.
This should be a sticky.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.