Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
having some trouble finding these on the forums...i've found a lot of satisfaction/dissatisfaction posts.

just wondering what a stage2 with intake and exhaust typically dyno's for and what they do in the 1/4 on stock tires. I just bought a stage 2 and am extremely excited. on the dyno with my stage 1, intake, exhaust, i got about a 30 hp increase from stock. would it be about right to say the stage 2 will give about 20 hp/2 ft/lbs more than that?

i'll dyno it next month but i just wanted to get a feel of what people were doing.
as for the track times, the original scheduled meet was cancelled due to the rain driven by the florida hurricanes.

any help would be appreciated. thanks!

·
Registered
37 Posts
i just got back from test drivin mine w/ Stage II, I was very impressed.....i only got to drive it for like 10 min tho cuz there was just a few minor things left.....ill have the car tomorrow, dont know when im gonna dyno it tho

·
Registered
319 Posts
I just dynoed my S2/toys setup today. This was 2nd time to dyno with S2.
My mods are K&N Typhoon,HPR 3",Map Clamp,Walbro 255 FP, and SAFC.

I got 295hp/343tq

My previous best without the Fuel Pump and SAFC was 283hp/327tq.
Before today I got a 13.5 at 109 as a best on stock tires. I need practice.

Oh by the way I dont race,

·
Registered
764 Posts
Hey tk,

what boost are you running? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
sorry, i failed to mention it's the s2 without toys.
So im guessing with a 268, 283 hp range...i'm more likely to see about 275 whp and 300 ft/lbs of torque? which would make sense. Mopar advertises 260 hp/280 ft/lbs of torque without toys. an intake and exhaust would generally make about 15-20 hp.
plus my NX N-tercooler dyno of 33 peak whp and 46 ft/lbs of torque...im in for quite a ride...i'm gonna be needing some motor mounts :)

thanks guy for the help.
so i'm hoping my dyno will produce some good numbers
optimal = 290-300 whp
3xx? torque

at the track on stock tires, i hope for low-mid 13's.
with slicks...upper 12's.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
tksrt4 said:
I just dynoed my S2/toys setup today. This was 2nd time to dyno with S2.
My mods are K&N Typhoon,HPR 3",Map Clamp,Walbro 255 FP, and SAFC.

I got 295hp/343tq

My previous best without the Fuel Pump and SAFC was 283hp/327tq.
Before today I got a 13.5 at 109 as a best on stock tires. I need practice.

Oh by the way I dont race,
Dang give me a map clamp and fuel pump if that's the case. I have S2 w/ toys and mopar catback and that's it and dynoed 270/300. I am happy w/ that considering what I have but of course I want more.

·
Registered
691 Posts
i know some one with out toys and full exhaust+intake. his dyno was 254hp with 280 tq. i have toys, full exhaust+intake, plus psi-fi big ic. i put down 273hp with 307 tq

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.