Dodge SRT Forum banner

****STAGE 2 Badges are HERE!!!!!! Whaaahooo!!!****

1K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  wdstksrt4 
#1 ·
That's right. I just got mine in the mail today. I got my Stage 2 pretty early so I'm guessing that I'm one of the first to get the badge. Also, the return address "Mopar Program Headquarters" is in Farmington Hills, MI which is just 15 minutes away.

Keep on the lookout Stage 2 folks. They are on the way!

#4 ·
Son of a B*TCH.

Well, now that you guys have burst my ballon I guess this post is for the poor bastards like me who have been waiting for months.

#8 ·
srt4guy said:
That's right. I just got mine in the mail today. I got my Stage 2 pretty early so I'm guessing that I'm one of the first to get the badge. Also, the return address "Mopar Program Headquarters" is in Farmington Hills, MI which is just 15 minutes away.

Keep on the lookout Stage 2 folks. They are on the way!
Srt4guy, if you could do me a favour I'd appreciate it. Could you give me the full name and address for Mopar Program Headquarters. I mailed my postcard into them months ago for stage one badge and got nothing. I want to contact them about it but I have no name or address from that postcard that was sent in, and Modern Performance can't help me either. If you could post all their info It would be very helpful for me. thanks

Joe

#10 ·
JSRT4 said:
Srt4guy, if you could do me a favour I'd appreciate it. Could you give me the full name and address for Mopar Program Headquarters. I mailed my postcard into them months ago for stage one badge and got nothing. I want to contact them about it but I have no name or address from that postcard that was sent in, and Modern Performance can't help me either. If you could post all their info It would be very helpful for me. thanks

Joe
Joe,

There isn't a full address on the envelope just a PO box number, but here it is:

Mopar Program Headquarters
P.O. Box 2117
Farmington Hills, MI
48333-9907

Good luck.

#11 ·
nice! Im still waiting for mines.. the guys who recently getting there S2, they seem to be getting there badges with them..

#16 ·
I got mine today. :clap: I have an extra badge brand new if anyone is interested pm me with an offer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.