Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHATS THE AVERAGE RETURN TIME ON S1? I ORDERED MINE FROM MOPARSUPERSENTER AND AM WAITING GETTING ANXIOUS :eeeek: :eeeek: I CANT TAKE IT. OH AND DO YOU "FEEL" S1? DOES IT ACCELARATE HARDER????

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
mine took a month. But that was two and a half years ago

·
Registered
19,512 Posts
Less than two weeks... usually in the customers hands within 10 days. (That is the current norm for me anyways, I would say the same for them)

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^^ Woulda Bought From You But I Think They Were A Tad Cheeper For The Guge Pod "stock" And Shipping. I Got S1 Ngk's And Stock Guage Pod

·
Registered
19,512 Posts
Orlandoech said:
S1 sucks... u wont feel any difference at all

·
Registered
19,512 Posts
APOCALYPSESRT said:
^^^ Woulda Bought From You But I Think They Were A Tad Cheeper For The Guge Pod "stock" And Shipping. I Got S1 Ngk's And Stock Guage Pod
Cheap bastard! :lol:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thepowertowin said:
Cheap bastard! :lol:
GOTTA CUT CORNERS SOME KINDA WAY. I HAVE THE "WIFE AND SON" MOD (BIG BILLS) AND ALSO "MILITARY" MOD (LESS PAY). LOL :hi: GOTTA GET IT SOME WAY. WHEN I GO FOR S2 AFTER MY NEXT DEPLOYMENT I WILL LOOK FOR YOU IF YOU CAN BEAT EVERYONES PRICES BY @ LEAST 1.00$$ CALLING IT A "SPECIAL" MILITARY DISCOUNT :rofl:

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Stage 1 lets you take off the CAT, increases boost schedules, BOV performance, more snaps pops and burbles(my favorite part), and also stops reading from the TIP sensor so you don't have to clamp it along with the MAP when you go higher than 18.5 lbs of boost(on 05's). So technically it is not worthless. It does quite a bit for 350 bones. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Orlandoech said:
Yup lol! Im a bitch and im never happy! Lol!!!

JK Stage 1 is worth it.... only if you get a new WGA to go with it though
lol you bitch! but how do you like the s2 over the previous set up?

·
Registered
123 Posts
i didnt feel any performance gains, but it doesnt mean there arent any. what you will notice is how much louder your car is during deceleration and inbetween shifts

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Bflaker said:
Stage 1 lets you take off the CAT, increases boost schedules, BOV performance, more snaps pops and burbles(my favorite part), and also stops reading from the TIP sensor so you don't have to clamp it along with the MAP when you go higher than 18.5 lbs of boost(on 05's). So technically it is not worthless. It does quite a bit for 350 bones. :thumbsup:
you forgot WOT shift boost hold feature.

·
Registered
725 Posts
stage1+mods=good power.stage2+0mods=good power stage2+mods=better power and stage 3 the best with or without mods. :readclose

·
Premium Member
4,568 Posts
Orlandoech said:
S1 sucks... u wont feel any difference at all
+1

thepowertowin said:
:clap:

VTECthis said:
:youratool
:ben:

fatman said:
stage1+mods=good power.stage2+0mods=good power stage2+mods=better power and stage 3 the best with or without mods. :readclose
Stage 0 + mods > all for power to $$ ratio :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts