Dodge SRT Forum banner

Stage 1 with Stage 2 Injectors

635 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  all_bran 
#1 ·
Ok im having some problems with stage 1 its running lean as hell
so i ordered sone s2 injectors and would like to know if anyone is running this setup and if it idles and runs ok ....
can you lean it out with a mapclamp or will it run well alone cause i am currently running like 12.0-12.4 at redline with s1 and a walboro
im spiking 20 droping to 15 and its lean

will this help??

#2 ·
eddysrt4 said:
can you lean it out with a mapclamp or will it run well alone cause i am currently running like 12.0-12.4 at redline with s1 and a walboro

will this help??
Uhh, all a mapclamp will do is trick the PCM into thinking you're running less boost and actually make it run LEANER. Maybe I'm not reading it as intended... but that's what I Made out of it.

#4 · (Edited)
I see... Yes, normally stage 1 will run rich. Not as rich as S2, but you can still lean it out a bit.

Do you have a wideband? what's your AFR? your mods in your sig correct?

EDIT: is the mapclamp installed yet??

#5 ·
all_bran said:
I see... Yes, normally stage 1 will run rich. Not as rich as S2, but you can still lean it out a bit.

Do you have a wideband? what's your AFR? your mods in your sig correct?

EDIT: is the mapclamp installed yet??
yes my mods in my sig are right i currently have stage 1 and its running lean like said above and all i want to know is if i install stage 2 injectors will it richen up too much
i saw a Thread on s1 w s2 injectors but i cant find it anymore

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.