Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
SRTforums Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have the stage 1 upgrade with the AGP WGA, Injen ram air, Custom 2.5 inch side exhaust, MSD ignition, coils, and wires, and was wondering what is the highest that I can set my boost to with the stage 1. I currently have it set at 16 psi to redline. With the stage 1 is it safe to boost higher than that?? I am currently running 13.4's and 13.5's in the quarter.

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
akuma337 said:
I currently have the stage 1 upgrade with the AGP WGA, Injen ram air, Custom 2.5 inch side exhaust, MSD ignition, coils, and wires, and was wondering what is the highest that I can set my boost to with the stage 1. I currently have it set at 16 psi to redline. With the stage 1 is it safe to boost higher than that?? I am currently running 13.4's and 13.5's in the quarter.
i say no more than 17 psi

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
djpheer said:
I run 20 psi dropping to 16 by redline. As long as your dropping to 16 by redline you should be fine.
me too but i'm on stage 0 (04)

u dont need the edtip mod...thats just to get rid of overboost code for s-0

·
SRTforums Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bruins013 said:
me too but i'm on stage 0 (04)

u dont need the edtip mod...thats just to get rid of overboost code for s-0
So with the green line mod, and a stage1 you don't get the overboost code? Is this due to the fact that the stage 1 does not use some of the sensors? And if so which sensor or sensors are no longer used?

·
Premium Member, SRT of the Month
5,535 Posts
i am running pretty much the same setup as you... right now i am spiking 19 and holding 17 at redline.... that is using the stock black line.. i do not get a overboost code.. because of the stage one... if you get a boost controller preferably an electronic you can boost and hold no more then 19 on the stock injectors.....
happy boosting

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.